Terms and conditions
1. This section contains information on the management methods of ORTALBA S.R.L. with reference to the processing of user data ORTALBA S.R.L.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with ORTALBA S.R.L. and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: http://www.ortalba.com/
3. The information is real only for ORTALBA S.R.L. and not for other websites eventually consulted by the user through links contained therein
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users at the time of connection to the web pages of ORTALBA S.R.L., regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, we invite you, therefore, the user should periodically check this page. 6. If the user is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II- DATA PROCESSING
1. Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of data processing personal. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is Mr. GRASSO ANGELO and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the the person responsible for the data processing of the site http://www.ortalba.com/ is Mr. GRASSO ANGELO
3. Place of data processing C.so Vittorio Emanuele, 112 / D 37069 Villafranca di Verona -VR- Italy
4. The processing of data generated by the use of data from the site owned by the ORTALBA company S.R.L. takes place at C.so Vittorio Emanuele, 112 / D 37069 Villafranca di Verona -VR- Italy
5. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the processing or data subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.